The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution located in Manly, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The college, founded in 1996, is a leader in career-focused, quality education where 90% of graduates are employed in their field before graduation.
- Around 90% of our students graduate with a job in their field. [†] Read more
- Top 10 for overall graduate employment in Australia. [‡] Read more
- Overall graduate employment rate higher than the G8 universities. [§] Read more
- 100% of our degree students graduate with industry experience. Read more
- Ranked #1 for Event Management and Hospitality Management in Australia (based on graduate employability) [*] Read more
- Ranked #1 for Bachelor of Event Management and Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Australia (based on longest continuous industry placement, student professionalism, work ready students and industry training customer care)* Read more
- We have over 2,300 students studying at ICMS and Aspire Institute as at April 2018.
- Our students come from over 50 different countries.
- The 2017 NSW Premier’s export award winner. Read more
- We have 3 campuses, 2 of which are in Manly, the other is in the Sydney CBD. Read more
- Our Manly campus is on the historic St Patrick’s Estate, built in 1889 as the first National Catholic Seminary in Australia. Read more
- There are 9 beaches within walking distance of the Manly campus, including Manly Beach, recently rated by travel website TripAdvisor as the best beach in Australia. Read more
- Sydney ranked 4th most desirable student city in the world. [**]
- On-campus residential accommodation currently offers beds for 250 students, with additional accommodation options to be opened soon. Read more
- In 2017, we worked with several corporate partners to award our students over $1 million in scholarships. Read more
- We have over 1000 industry training partners. Read more