ICMS understands the importance of building strong relationships with Careers Advisers to assist in guiding your students through post-school work and study options. The Domestic Development Team offer multiple outreach initiatives for you and your students.
- School Talks: Book a team member in to visit your school or book a zoom session. This usually includes a presentation to students covering information such as in-depth ICMS course information, the importance of work-integrated learning, entry pathways, scholarships, accommodation and the ICMS experience.
- Experience Days: We welcome school groups on campus to experience what ICMS has to offer at either our Northern Beaches or City campus. Students have the opportunity to explore what life is like as an ICMS student.
- Meet Us at an Expo: The domestic team spend much of their year travelling both inter and intrastate to meet you at career expos. Students and Careers Advisors are able chat to one of our friendly staff members or Student Ambassadors.
For all of marketing publications and much more please go to the Marketing Tool Kit and create a login https://marketing.icms.edu.au/icms/
Have a question? Please contact the Domestic Development Team:
Heidi Farey (Domestic Development Coordinator)
- Contact Lower & Upper North Shore and Eastern Suburb
- Email: email@example.com
Isabella Wilson (Domestic Development Coordinator)
- Contact Northern Beaches, Hills District and Western Sydney
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoe James (Domestic Development Manager)
- Wider Sydney and Regional
- Email: email@example.com