Long term, valued partner of the ICMS Professional Scholarship Program. Due to Covid-19, the cessation of all events, has resulted in the necessary temporary postponement of this scholarship.
ICMS has partnered with Black & White Waiters to present this unique scholarship opportunity for students in term 1, 2 or 3* of their Bachelor of Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Event Management degree. The successful recipient will receive a tuition waiver up to the value of $7,500 and a required 200hrs work placement at Black & White Waiters throughout the term of their Scholarship. The experience and exposure to the world of Hospitality and Events Management will make the recipient’s C.V stand out, while also creating many potential networking moments.
*students in later stages of their courses will be considered.
This scholarship awards:
- Tuition waiver of up to $7,500 and a required 200hrs work placement.
- You must be a current student in term 1, 2 or 3 studying a full time or equivalent study load in an ICMS Bachelor of Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Event Management degree. Interested applicants further along in their degree will be considered.
- You must demonstrate consistency in academia, excellence in industry training, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (maximum 1000 words)
- Industry experience summary
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
APPLICATIONS OPEN SOON.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application by 5.00pm on Friday 10 April 2020 - Week 8 (for scholarships commencing in the May 2020 trimester) to the Student Services front desk. Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3:Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)