At ICMS we believe that the option for meaningful online learning means that students have the best of both worlds when choosing their future study path. The Online Engagement Scholarship will look to draw out your creativity and show your commitment to your education.*
About this Scholarship:
*Subject to application content, interview and ICMS Scholarship Board decision only. Partial Scholarships may be awarded.
Up to 6 subjects tuition waiver*
*tuition fees for up to 6 subjects for applicable trimesters (applies to domestic and international student fees for 2020)
- Applications for the ICMS Scholarship are invited from students currently studying an ICMS Bachelor Degree.
- Applicants must have a full time or equivalent study load, and be in term 1 or term 2 of study.
- Applicants must show demonstrated consistency in online attendance and have maintained a GPA of minimum 2.7.
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (minimum 500 words)
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
How to apply:
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application via email by 5pm on Friday 8 May 2020 (for scholarships commencing in the May 2020 trimester). Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3: Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)